The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, TN announces FirstBank as the presenting sponsor of the 37th annual PumpkinFest™ hosted by the Downtown Franklin Association. The signature event returns to downtown Franklin on Saturday, Oct. 29 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. As the largest fall festival in Middle Tennessee, PumpkinFest™ attracts more than 70,000 visitors of all ages to Main Street, which annually produces more than $1.5 million dollars in local economic impact.
FirstBank is the third largest Tennessee-headquartered bank with headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee and 83 full-service branch locations. “FirstBank is proud to support the Middle Tennessee community. As a Williamson County native, I’m thrilled to be a part of a bank that appreciates and contributes to our local events. We hope to see many of our neighbors at our tent off of the square at PumpkinFest!” said FirstBank’s Williamson County President, Will Powell.
“PumpkinFest is one of the most highly anticipated events in Williamson County and is hosted by the Downtown Franklin Association, a division of the Heritage Foundation,” said Heritage Foundation CEO Bari Beasley. “This family-friendly event helps support the local community and allows us to continue to protect and preserve Williamson County’s historic, architectural and geographic resources. Community involvement has grown over the years, and the Heritage Foundation’s three festivals continue to positively impact the region with the help from sponsors like FirstBank.”
PumpkinFest™ attracts families to enjoy a full day of autumn-inspired food and drink, children’s activities, live music, costume contests for pets and families, outstanding arts and crafts and of course, our talented extreme pumpkin-carvers who always draw a crowd.
Additional PumpkinFest™ activities include:
- 150+ Arts and crafts vendors
- 30+ Food vendors and street food vendors
- Live entertainment with Main Stage sponsored by School of Rock, and an Acoustic Stage sponsored by Lipscomb University
- Kids Zone sponsored by Grace Chapel featuring carnival activities, inflatable games, and more!
- Costume contests for pets and families sponsored by Jackson
- Whiskey Lounge by Leiper’s Fork Distillery & Beer Garden by Bavarian Bierhaus
- Downtown Franklin Rotary Chili Cookoff
- Franklin Theatre Football End Zone sponsored by Mercer Advisors
- Autumn Alley which will have:
- Old fashioned games
- Guess the weight of the “Great Pumpkin”
- Extreme pumpkin carving
- Photo opportunities around the square
Additional major sponsors include Craft Body Scan, Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, Fourth Capital, HomeCraft Gutters, Leaf Filter Gutter Protection, LeafGuard, My Second Home, National Dance Clubs, PARKS Realty, Power Home Remodel, Renewal by Andersen, RNM Management, Stretch Labs, Williamson Medical Center, and Jackson. Area sponsors include Grace Chapel, Lipscomb University, Publix Supermarkets, School of Rock and Mercer Advisors. For more information click here.