VENDOR SET-UP AND STRIKE
1. Vendors are required to bring their own tents, tables, chairs, and sales equipment.
2. Vendors who secure an electrical connection must bring an extension cord of at least 100 ft.
3. Vendors must keep their merchandise within the allotted boundaries of the booth space.
4. Vendors may only sell items listed on the application. Unapproved items will be required to be removed.
5. All signs must remain within the allotted vendor’s booth space and must not block traffic or pedestrian flow or interfere with other vendors or brick and mortar businesses.
6. No generators are permitted without prior approval.
7. Vendors agree to abide by the festival schedule. Any vendors who close early will be ineligible to participate in future Heritage Foundation events.
- Set up hours are Friday, 9:00 pm – midnight and Saturday, 5:00 am – 8:00 am. All cars must be off the festival streets by no later than 8:30 am on Saturday morning.
- Festival hours are 10 am – 7 pm on Saturday, December 14
- Festival hours are 11 am – 4 pm on Sunday, December 15
8. Only hand-carried restocking may be done during festival hours.
9. Vendor are responsible for the cleaning of any debris prior to leaving.
10. ALL TENTS MUST BE WEIGHTED WITH AT LEAST 40 LBS PER LEG (per the rules of the Franklin Fire Department).
11. Electrical space heaters are NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME. Propane heaters specifically designated for indoor use are allowed.